Wednesday 11 April 2012

Learning Styles Don't Exist.




After years of putting little charts in each student's file and convincing observers that I took account of these when planning the lessons they were observing it will give me great pleasure to circulate this around the Great and the Good in teacher training, quality management and CPD departments.

The students did enjoy answering the huge pile of questions I set out for them during their induction week and now I shall have to think up something else. I've always had doubts about its validity but this is the first time I have seen it so clearly expressed.

Now, what can I keep them occupied with for an hour or two in September? Show them a video? Maybe read them a story. Or I could get them to make something, perhaps. Hmm... might as well do all three. Just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment