Friday 11 June 2010

Google for Educators

I like the idea of being a Google Certified Teacher. Even if you don't apply for that then there are still lots of well-produced and effective materials available, for free of course, the latest being ideal for tutorials on whether to trust websites and appreciating just how stupid you can make yourself look on-line!

Applications for the Google Certified Teacher have to be in pretty soon and they insist that they're accompanied by a link to a 1 minute YouTube video that applicants have created. I wish my sons' smartboard antics were sub-1 minute which would save me the trouble of thinking up something new. actually, typing that has given me an idea - I can interview Bryony, Kirri and Matti on what's cool in the classroom or which teacher's the one that needs the most help . . or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment